• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is patience?

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Is it possible to be patient when waiting for your breakfast? Bella doesn't think so.. (excuse the mess)

Where's the food?
1226a6193cabb2a4193c7b9dde69af75.jpg

Okay...patience
32d6b8a680edb41f8a2055ec409accea.jpg

Not working...Where is the food?!
be3c83c66db47b896e04ea721b846601.jpg

9ee15e585012e48b813728590be0c3c3.jpg

0a234ccae6c71c1bcdc2365ce12ec7fc.jpg

That is better!
45f01c62da3413ec156c2a51a4ffd824.jpg

And two of Binky..who was waiting patiently!
6119413e39eefeeac489a9ba3329314e.jpg

184b6178ae88bc3130cc9cd0e947f242.jpg

lol Every morning for me too! Lopsy was in is litter tray when I went out, but as soon as he'd finished, he bounded out and DEMANDED everything! NB: he didn't get it ;P He gets fully-fed late afternoon, not morning!

:lol: I know that look all too well! 'Why are you messing around while I'm sat here starving?!' :roll:

:love:
They're sooooooo beautiful :love:
Thanks :wave: I end up spoiling them so much...I can't resist their faces!

lol Every morning for me too! Lopsy was in is litter tray when I went out, but as soon as he'd finished, he bounded out and DEMANDED everything! NB: he didn't get it ;P He gets fully-fed late afternoon, not morning!

I love it - its as if they get excited to see you..but all they really want is food :roll:

Mine have unlimited hay but still start munching on fresh hay whenever I put it in.

They adore grass and veg and pellets!

The hares binky as soon as they see me in the morning. Mottle chases Peaches and Frosty chases Snowflake and the girls.

Your two are really pretty. Love their eye liner.

Mine have unlimited hay but still start munching on fresh hay whenever I put it in.

They adore grass and veg and pellets!

The hares binky as soon as they see me in the morning. Mottle chases Peaches and Frosty chases Snowflake and the girls.

Your two are really pretty. Love their eye liner.

Bella does the opposite...I'll put fresh hay in and she'll dig for the old stuff :roll:

Bless them, they sound so cute!

Thankyou :wave:

Gorgeous bunny mouth :love: they are very cute bunnies, great photos. My girlie Treacle, practically launches herself at me when I approach with her bowl, always makes my day :lol:

Awww good girl, Binky! Blackavar & Cherry have that bowl too!

And yes, whenever I go near my bunnies they all go mad & pretend they haven't been fed for a month! They actually have constant hay, veggies/herbs in the morning & pellets in the evening so they are far from it :roll::lol: they are all very impatient too :lol:

Gorgeous bunny mouth :love: they are very cute bunnies, great photos. My girlie Treacle, practically launches herself at me when I approach with her bowl, always makes my day :lol:
I find it cute when they launch because you think they love you and want to see you, but they want to see if theres food :love::lol:
patience is somthing I have very little of today :)
Oh me too! :roll:

Awww good girl, Binky! Blackavar & Cherry have that bowl too!

And yes, whenever I go near my bunnies they all go mad & pretend they haven't been fed for a month! They actually have constant hay, veggies/herbs in the morning & pellets in the evening so they are far from it :roll::lol: they are all very impatient too :lol:

I love that bowl, ive got two or three of them :oops::lol:

Bless them :lol:
When people come round they actually ask when was the last time they were fed or are you feeding them enough :roll::lol:

Awwwww!!

I love that bowl too. I had one until Hector launched it and it's no more.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwww!!

:shock: they're quite robust, I think they're pot or something & quite heavy. It's the only one Slipper can't pick up & throw around!! :roll::lol: saying that your Hector is a big beautiful Conti :love: isn't he 9kg? Three times Slipper's size!!

:shock: they're quite robust, I think they're pot or something & quite heavy. It's the only one Slipper can't pick up & throw around!! :roll::lol: saying that your Hector is a big beautiful Conti :love: isn't he 9kg? Three times Slipper's size!!

im glad my girls cant throw them, if anyone breaks bowls its clumsy me!

An impressive toss by hector! :love:

Awwwww!!

:shock::shock: the girls are netherland dwarf x mini lop so I dont *think* they can break them, though Bella does get very determined when hungry! :lol:

Must say, I am pretty impressed with Hectors bowl tossing skills! :lol:

im glad my girls cant throw them, if anyone breaks bowls its clumsy me!

An impressive toss by hector! :love:

:shock::shock: the girls are netherland dwarf x mini lop so I dont *think* they can break them, though Bella does get very determined when hungry! :lol:

Must say, I am pretty impressed with Hectors bowl tossing skills! :lol:

Yes, he's a big lad who loves throwing things!! All his bowls are metal which are even better because they make a big noise when launched!! :lol:

:lol: Boots has that bowl too, I've had to start feeding him pellets in a treat ball as he just flips that bowl upside down immediately, scattering pellets everywhere, or get trapped under the bowl, meaning he has to dig at it to move it :lol:
Lovely pics, I think she was very patient :love:

:lol: Boots has that bowl too, I've had to start feeding him pellets in a treat ball as he just flips that bowl upside down immediately, scattering pellets everywhere, or get trapped under the bowl, meaning he has to dig at it to move it :lol:
Lovely pics, I think she was very patient :love:
Bless him :love: she was pretty patient, I was stood by the door brushing my teeth and as soon as she hears people downstairs she thinks pellets so she waited at the door while I did that, but once she hears the noise of the scoop n pellet box shes jumping everywhere :lol::lol:
Yes, he's a big lad who loves throwing things!! All his bowls are metal which are even better because they make a big noise when launched!! :lol:

That sounds like a fun game! :lol:

Back