• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor little Willy Fred is having yet another dental today. :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone could spare any vibes, I know that both WF, his mum, dad and I would appreciate them.

This little fella sadly has to undergo dentals usually around every 8-12 weeks. Mr. Perky Pants, which is my nickname for him, usually takes a couple of days to start feeling better, but then he is back to his little self.:love::love: All being well, I will be collecting him tomorrow from the vets and then overloading him with love and care during his stay with me.

Myself and the gang here have our fingers, toes and paws crossed for Willy Fred.

Sending loads of healing vibes for little Willy Fred, hope it all goes well and he recovers quickly

vibes for willy fred. did it go well?

Turns out his dental is not until tomorrow, Thursday. So paws tightly crossed please. I am going to be his nursemaid when he returns home...well his second home, which is here with me.

Thanks for all the vibes and good wishes folks....... they can be carried forward for tomorrow. x

Just a little top up with the healing vibes for little Willy Fred, hope all went well and he recovers quickly

Willy Fred had his dental today, spurs on a back molar( have been burred down ) which had given him an ulcer on his little tongue, and a ' tidy up ' oral wise. He is doing as well as can be expected for a bunny who has to have 4-5 dentals a year and is around 8 years old. Both his mummy, daddy and myself fully appreciate that every time WF has a GA, he may not come through it, but whilst he continues to rally after a day or two, then we will all continue to do our very best for him. If he is well enough tomorrow, I will go and collect him and bring him back to my house for an overload of tlc!!!! Mummy is busy touring and daddy is teaching students how to really play the guitar, somewhere abroad ...or is his band (King Crimson) on tour again..... I lose track of their busy lives.!!!!

Anyway, for now, WF is doing fine. I am sure he is most grateful for all of your kind wishes and get well vibes.

Thank you on behalf of WF. xxxxx

I am certain that this time tomorrow, when he has had his hour long cuddle on my lap, he will start to perk up. He is quite a contrary little character and can feel sorry for himself if he doesn't get quite enough attention!!!!! That's where I come in...............cuddles, kisses for him............ and he reciprocates by trying to spray me!!! If I see that he starts getting rather frisky, then I put him down and hastily walk away!!!!!!

Just had a phone call from the vets and WF can come ' home' to me this afternoon. Yaaaay.... well done Willy Fred. For this little chap to endure so many dentals a year is remarkable....thank goodness he is spirited, determined and full of life, otherwise I think it would be a very different scenario.

So 2.30pm today I go and collect him.:love::love:

His mummy is happy too.:thumb:

Is that willy fred the house rabbit from through the key hole? I only just put 2+2 together :oops::oops:

Glad he came through his dental okay, it is brilliant how strong he is with the amount of dentals a year bless him :love:

Is that willy fred the house rabbit from through the key hole? I only just put 2+2 together :oops::oops:

Glad he came through his dental okay, it is brilliant how strong he is with the amount of dentals a year bless him :love:

Yes he is. We are back at my house now, and he is having a sleep, so I will leave him for a while, and then check on him in a short time. xxx

Quick update re Willy Fred. This little fella is doing so well considering how many dentals he has to endure each year. Right now I can hear him throwing his toys around in my lounge...awaiting his breakfast no doubt.

He thanks you all for you kind wishes.

Auntie Di.....WF's slave!!!!!;):love::love:

Back