• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet remedy

I use the diffuser :wave: Bought it when the girls fell out. It is safe for everyone as it is all natural ingredients. Was it Jo who recommended it?
As to whether it works..well there has been no more fights and Jasmine and Harveys' bonding was a breeze and I sleep like a log :D
The spray is supposedly faster working than the diffuser so might suit your needs better. Cheapest places to buy are ebay, viovet and I think it's on offer at Barks n Bunnies. :)

when we lost sox and mabel was going out of her mind on the first night, I sprayed abit on the back of her neck, and was surprised she seemed to calm down, I used it for few weeks to get her through, I would highly recommend , you can even spray it on there bedding or soft toy etc :wave:

Thanks everyone. ..Have ordered diffuser and spray from Viovets and will try it with Bug and Prudhoe with their bonding...good test I think😀.

And yes it was Jo on FB...👍

when we lost sox and mabel was going out of her mind on the first night, I sprayed abit on the back of her neck, and was surprised she seemed to calm down, I used it for few weeks to get her through, I would highly recommend , you can even spray it on there bedding or soft toy etc :wave:
Am so pleased it helped Mabel. ..which probably helped you too being able to do something for her (if that makes sense? )

Back