• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's Santa bring your rabbit this year?

Last year they got a 'stocking' with chews, jingly balls, some smaller toys, a bag of home made dandelion forage and a pack of shop bought forage each.

I kind of let them pull the stuff out of them, then their other 'presents' I just put in their cages for them to play with - it was just an order of bigger toys from viovet, so they wouldn't of really known they were presents but they had that idea about them
They got carrot play patches and some of the more over priced toys I wouldn't normally buy at that price so im going to do the same again this year (seeing as everything but the jingle balls has been destroyed..!)

Another cardboard castle for my two. They loved the first one I got them. It lasted a long time but got destroyed in the end.

Mine will be getting some new toys.
I'd like to get them a little house of some sort (they are indoor bunnies) Maybe one from zooplus.
And then some treats as well.

An IKEA doll's bed, a cardboard castle and possibly a wooden play house/climbing thing from Zooplus. I've already bought them a load of Christmas themed toys, too :lol:

looking at a cat bed... it looks like a snuggly hiding place all covered so she has somewhere to hide

Santa aka my uncle is building them a new roof for their run to replace my cobbled together efforts. Other than that, nowt!

Hopefully once Maggie is neutered on friday, Hershel will get a wifebun for Christmas :love: :love:

Other than that I might get George and Harry a digging tub and Maggie and Hershel a IKEA bed.

Got a few things in from viovet, an order placed with zooplus and pet planet and a new wooden house to be ordered for them. I usually spend around £150-£200 per christmas on new toys for them :)

My furry family are having................ME all to themselves. They shouldn't want anything else......... should they? :lol::thumb:

My furry family are having................ME all to themselves. They shouldn't want anything else......... should they? :lol::thumb:

An excellent point. :)

I do agree with those that say they're rabbits and don't know what Christmas is, but I still want to get them this:

http://www.plueschnasen.de/spielzeug-logikspiele-1/nini-tower.html

This is from a German web site, does anyone know of any GB companies that do anything similar? I'd rather buy from GB if possible.

Back