• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 rabbits to none!!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Only for 5 days though!

Just dropped the monsters off at boarding whilst I pack and move.
The place feels so weird and empty without them!

Although the things I am enjoying are:
• not having to close baby gates, and therefore not having to open them.
• I'm currently lying on my bed WITHOUT BEING CAGED IN
• I know I can pack without them under my feet or opening the boxes
• I can clean and the flat will stay clean!
• I can hopefully eliminate all hay from the flat
• I won't be kept awake until 4 am by Freddie jumping around like a loon
• I won't be woken up at 6:30 by Daisy chewing the puppy panel bars
• I won't have to race Billy and Marble to the bathroom!

I will miss them though...honestly!

I have just got mine back, they stayed at their dads for a week while I went on holiday. I got back last night and its been quite a novelty that I could go to the toilet on my own, leave my bedroom door open overnight without fear of a wake up call in the early hours, eat fruit without getting mugged and clean the flat without it getting immediately strewn with hay again! :lol:

God I missed them though, they are the souls of my home and it feels weirdly empty when they're not here, Im so happy to have them back :love:

Good luck with your move, how exciting :D:D:D

Last edited:
I have just got mine back, they stayed at their dads for a week while I went on holiday. I got back last night and its been quite a novelty that I could go to the toilet on my own, leave my bedroom door open overnight without fear of a wake up call in the early hours, eat fruit without getting mugged and clean the flat without it getting immediately strewn with hay again! :lol:

God I missed them though, they are the souls of my home and it feels weirdly empty when they're not here, Im so happy to have them back :love:

Good luck with your move, how exciting :D:D:D

I've been missing them all day! I always do! It's worth being caged in just to have them here :lol:

Hope you had a lovely holiday :D
Spoil sport, I need more than that :lol: so I can collect them :lol:
:lol::lol: not happening!!

I'm dreading leaving mine behind whilst I go on holiday in 3 weeks. Blackavar & Cherry are off to boarding the night before I go & the others are staying at home with OH. (They were all going to be boarded until the car accident last month & now I have absolutely no money :cry: and I've had to choose those two to go due to Blackavar's dental issues. I need him staying with a bunny savvy person). It's going to be so wierd only having four bunnies for that day & I'm going to miss them so much, plus worrying about the four staying with my OH. I so wish I could afford boarding for all six :cry:

I'm dreading leaving mine behind whilst I go on holiday in 3 weeks. Blackavar & Cherry are off to boarding the night before I go & the others are staying at home with OH. (They were all going to be boarded until the car accident last month & now I have absolutely no money :cry: and I've had to choose those two to go due to Blackavar's dental issues. I need him staying with a bunny savvy person). It's going to be so wierd only having four bunnies for that day & I'm going to miss them so much, plus worrying about the four staying with my OH. I so wish I could afford boarding for all six :cry:

Awww. I am sure they will be ok. My son looks after mine if I go away. He has strict instructions to make sure that he feeds them then WAITS TO SEE THEM EAT. They are always perfectly ok when I get home.

Wish I could afford to board my lot whist we move ... At least its only up the road.

I understand your worries, it's why I found a pet sitter as it works out cheaper!

Awww. I am sure they will be ok. My son looks after mine if I go away. He has strict instructions to make sure that he feeds them then WAITS TO SEE THEM EAT. They are always perfectly ok when I get home.

Wish I could afford to board my lot whist we move ... At least its only up the road.
I wouldn't have boarded them if I had a choice.
Packing proved near impossible with them roaming around, and I'm staying at my parents house for 2 nights and they couldn't come with me :(

You are missing them...

You know you are...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I really am!
And then I go to bed without climbing, and wake up needing a wee and can get to the bathroom without climbing/opening gates/racing to the bathroom etc.
It's a taste of future life - in the new place ill have my room to myself, and a clear way to the bathroom!!
Hope they have a nice holiday whilst you get settled :)
I've been updated that they're all fine and happy.
Not surprising, if there's food they're ok :lol:

Awwwww!!! I hate being away from H so it must be extra weird for you. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really am!
And then I go to bed without climbing, and wake up needing a wee and can get to the bathroom without climbing/opening gates/racing to the bathroom etc.
It's a taste of future life - in the new place ill have my room to myself, and a clear way to the bathroom!!

I've been updated that they're all fine and happy.
Not surprising, if there's food they're ok :lol:

:lol: and I bet you don't like it really because it means they're not at home with you! When my boys had a room all to themselves, Badger used to lurk behind the door so he could escape as soon as I opened it :lol: then I'd have to chase him all over the house trying to heard him back in & then the others would escape too :roll: but I miss that now he's gone :(

Back