• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you're a well trained hoomim when...

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
I visit my dad's new house & its MASSIVE and all I can think about, especially after seeing their dog crate is, "omg I wish my house was this big, I could have my bunnies free range permanently!"

My new Hoover filter arrived today & I thought it was hilarious that Lady Katherine kept pinching it from my OH who was trying to fit it and running off with it. He was not as amused.

Said filter is the wrong one so I'm going to try & send it back & get the right one, but as we had to play tug of war with it with Lady Katherine, it's already got nibble marks on it. And I just think it's funny & am not cross at all.

Lady Katherine sounds like trouble :lol:

She is :lol: she's so intelligent, she knows what she is & isn't allowed to do so does the norty things because it's so much fun being told off by mean mummeh & binkying around afterwards. I just laugh at her now, there's no malice in her, she's so affectionate that I let her get away with murder :lol: I love her so much, I'm so glad I got her! When I think the alternative would have been sold as a breeding machine & show bunny :cry;

she looks gorgeous got a better pic than your signature I'm sure she looks like my Casserole :D but with attitude :lol:

My Stu and Casserole even Dumplin were calm regular bunnies, on the other hand Rosie has opened my eyes to the other side of bunny slavery :lol:

she looks gorgeous got a better pic than your signature I'm sure she looks like my Casserole :D but with attitude :lol:

yes please to more photos of Lady Katherine!

and yep, love it when everything in life is viewed through "will the bunnies like it" eyes. But it's so rewarding when you get something right for them and they bestow it with their attention.

Hee hee!! What a cutie :love:

I have to say, I wonder if I am a rabbit sometimes, the amount of "oh that would be great for Hector" I do!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rightio I shall get lots of photos tomorrow of her Ladyship & Jacquetta of course for you guys. Keep your eyes peeled :thumb:

I had a moment of 'you know you're a rabbit owner when...' You keep finding bits if hay in your knickers.

And my mum's friend came round tonight when Amy was in the living room, and stretched out on top of the couch (against the wall), and he's saying how relaxed and contended she is, the little Queen.

My moment's hawthorn leaves all over the house: since it started getting wet, Matt leaves the breakfast branches in the rear hallway (a.k.a. 'back passage' ;P We're like that in our house!) and they get EVERYWHERE!

My moment's hawthorn leaves all over the house: since it started getting wet, Matt leaves the breakfast branches in the rear hallway (a.k.a. 'back passage' ;P We're like that in our house!) and they get EVERYWHERE!

They are sharp if you step on one though!!

The entire house has been devoted to leaf-drying here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back