• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Head twitch?

sparkyblue87

Young Bun
One of our rabbits Snowy always does a little head twitch when I walk behind her in the garden, she then stops running about 6 feet away. Is this normal? Is this a good sign? Should I keep doing this? Are these head binkies?

Sounds like mini binkies :) I play chase with Scamp like this, with me following and him shaking his head/flapping his ears, doing the occasional binky/jump. Once he's had enough he stops and waits to get his nose rubs :)

They do sound like head binkies...you've just described my Forests behavior when I let him out...I always take it mean he's having fun X

One of our rabbits Snowy always does a little head twitch when I walk behind her in the garden, she then stops running about 6 feet away. Is this normal? Is this a good sign? Should I keep doing this? Are these head binkies?

It usually means they are having fun and can't contain it! Doing a binky is all very well, but to emphasise the fact they are happy, they twitch their head. I think some other animals do this too

Back