• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Den For Rabbits?

tammybunny

Young Bun
I've just discovered these on Zoo Plus! http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/cat_house

Does anyone on here have one of these for their bunnies?

fye2qs.jpg

34fo60l.jpg

2ym62s2.jpg

Yep, I've got the bottom one, they use the balcony on the top to sleep on every day, I also have it so they can get on the very top of this now. They love it! :thumb:

I had a pink and white one for my Snowdrop when she first came to us. She loved it but in the end she chewed it to bits so we adapted it and kept adapting until there was nothing left! We got her a Trixie house after that and so far it has survived her chewing habits. Luckily she now has a hubby to distract her too. She must have chewed out of loneliness.

Yep, I've got the bottom one, they use the balcony on the top to sleep on every day, I also have it so they can get on the very top of this now. They love it! :thumb:

oh gosh, you have two little houses, where did you get the other one from?

i'm thinking of getting the same one you have (balcony) what is the quality like and is it roomy enough at the bottom to fit two small-medium sized bunnies?

The little one with heart shaped windows is about £12 fro P@H - I have one in one of my hutches and both my buns like it for winter snuggles

Mine have the top one, Biscuit eats her breakfast on the top every morning, not sure if they ever go in the bottom bit other than to chuck the blanket out though!

How are bunnies with the ladders on the 1st and 3rd ones?
Neither of mine use the stairs because there is no carpet on them atm so wonder if they would be able to use these.

I have the middle one but they just used it for a litter tray and it's impossible to clean :roll:

I have the middle one but they just used it for a litter tray and it's impossible to clean :roll:

I've got one of those snooze and chew baskets. My bunnies have been using it as a toilet - I refused to throw it away so I put it out in the rain to wash off the smells; dry outside and popped it into the airing cupboard. My buns have had it for 24 hours now and so far so good. I think I might get them one of the wooden ones, but I'm worried they'll use it as a 2 tiered litter tray.

I have the top one in pink. N&T never chew so mine has held up really well. I removed the ladder a while ago because they never used it and I was worried they'd get their leg stuck, and I've also removed the little fence bits from the top too because I was also worried about getting their legs stuck there! So now it's fairly boring looking :lol: But they love it. They're always on top of it although they don't use the inside much. The top got quite mucky so I ended up spraying the entire thing with plastikote (N&T don't chew) but that didn't last on the top so it now has lino on the top and lino inside :oops:. Would definitely recommend it though, as long as you don't mind removing bids and editing it later on. N&T are between 2.5 and 2.9kg so I think they found the stairs to be too much faff, plus Tapla doesn't understand stairs. They could both jump right over the fencing easily.

I've got one like the top one. I took the ladder off because they never really used it and I was worried they would catch their legs down the gaps. They're big bunnies so they just jump on top of it. They love it, they spend more time on it than in it!

Back