• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding trio pictures new pic p13 :)

That's a new bonded technique - wrap them in carrot tops and they fall instantly in love... looks like it worked well :lol:

Do they stay in that tiny cage all the time :shock: :?
of course, 2 x 3 is plenty big enough for 3 buns ;)

Seriously though that is the bonding cage for the first couple of days of bonding, today Ive extended it with puppy panels so its twice the size, and over the next couple of weeks will gradually extend it so they have the whole outhouse to themselves. Neutralizing that room took me all day yesterday, just hope I got rid of all of Tonic and Peggys scent. x

Same so glad it it working for,them and you of course :oops::lol:

Hard work this making friends :love:

Tell me about it, fingers crossed though Ive been lucky with my bonding (this is my 3rd time), and the small area seems to help. I once tried with lots of room, never again :shock:

Well I hope Im not talkiing to soon but so far this has been my easiest bond. Ive extended the pens a bit further so they have half the outhouse, and they are currently sitting together in a huddle. Ill pop another pic on soon x

Today I opened the whole room for them, and you would think they have been together for years! All happy together. The whole process took me a week :D

Back