• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Rosies Big Adventure(she honks) p47

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
The Lady Rosie arrived in a beautiful PINK carrier

She had a look at her new Pad

and had some noms before exploring some more

But :shock: she wasnt allowed out till that Fweddie Fwogg had gone:evil: :lol:

she had cuddles of her new mommy

and her sister

Last edited:
Oh wow, so exciting and very glad Luna trip with Freddie and Rosie seems to have been going smoothly. What a lovely pink carrier, as befits a Lady. She sure looks comfy and like she'll be settling in in no time :))

She is a very busy lady. She doesn't sit still for long... She is far too nosy for that. Lol :) everything has to be examined and chinned a million times.

I am so happy with how things went. I won't see my hubby till tomorrow afternoon. I'm dying to hear all the details. Hehe !!!

It feels like I'm dreaming ... my babies got their happy ever after. Yay :) all in the space of a month.not bad going eh?! xx

Edit: I just noticed the carrier matches her eyes in that first pic. Lol :)

Night night Lady Wosie. I miss you lots but please be nice to your new mummy as Danny is still at holyhead so we don't want her to change her mind ;) Hehe.

Lots of love
Auntie Luna xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
She is a very busy lady. She doesn't sit still for long... She is far too nosy for that. Lol :) everything has to be examined and chinned a million times.

I am so happy with how things went. I won't see my hubby till tomorrow afternoon. I'm dying to hear all the details. Hehe !!!

It feels like I'm dreaming ... my babies got their happy ever after. Yay :) all in the space of a month.not bad going eh?! xx

Edit: I just noticed the carrier matches her eyes in that first pic. Lol :)

Night night Lady Wosie. I miss you lots but please be nice to your new mummy as Danny is still at holyhead so we don't want her to change her mind ;) Hehe.

Lots of love
Auntie Luna xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oh she is a treasure :D nosey isn't the half of it :lol: and such a personality, I can see what attracted you to,her and not a quiet one :lol:

Steve sits well lies on the sofa and she keeps head butting his foot :lol:, she has nudged my foot a few times and has also put 2 feet on the stairs and had a good look up there but decided not to bother so far but she is spending more time looking up :roll: silly sister forgot the baby gate for me :roll: going to fetch it tomorrow ;)

She likes the cat water fountain and keeps going back to it :lol: and oh boy does she eat hay noisily :lol: she nips in and out every few minutes :D

She has told Jessy off a couple of times poor cat hasn't done anything :lol: hopefully she calm down in a few days and leave him alone :)

Well I'm going to try and put her to bed but she keeps side stepping the pen :lol:

Strike the stair comment she can go,up and down :shock: come on Rosie Bed time :love:

i keep losing her she is so quick and very quiet :roll:

she can only get into the kitchen and the stairs i'm going to put a bell on her or GPS tracker :lol:

She keeps staring at me from half way up the stairs :shock: i think its a bit dark for her to go all the way up :lol: hopefully

Peek a Boo :love::lol:

Jessy is fast asleep on my cuddle top and she periscoping to look at him :lol:

Back