• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think somebunnys are missing Oreo

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Just taken this photo of Sooty and Mittens, don't they look sad :cry:
This is their second husband to have gone, lost Charlie last year and now Oreo. Down from 4 to 2 in a year :cry:

Oreo was always the peacemaker but the girls seem fine at the moment. Sooty and Oreo were husbun and wife for 5 years

RIP Charlie bun and Oreo :love:

I'm really sorry about what happened, glad the buns seem ok, hope you are coping-sending hugs :love:

really sorry - to be prepared for them to start competing for top place . . . you may need another boy in to keep the peace

I'm so sorry about Oreo, he was stunning. :cry:
Poor bunnies :( Thinking of them and of you and sending comforting hugs.
xxxx

I'm so sorry :cry: I know just how it feels unfortunately. My quad went from a quad to a trio and then to a pair in the space of less than 2 weeks recently :cry: it's such a shock when they go unexpectedly like that. My remaining pair were a pair originally (brothers) and seem completely unfazed by it all, it's just me and the family that's affected :cry: I hope your girls remain happy together xx

so very sorry - have you thought of trying for another bun? Buns that have been in groups often seem lost when left with fewer buns.

Back