• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guilty bunny mummeh!!

SJH

Warren Veteran
Well, I've been away over night to a charity ball. £10k was raised so that's all good but I had to leave Hector over night. Now when I say "leave" what I mean is my mum almost moves in, only going home to sleep so he's not really left. However, I'm hoping the brilliant Gloucester service station on the M5 has come up trumps with an apology..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo yummy!

I wouldn't be surprised if Hector is thinking "wow, I get the whole house to myself to do all the naughtiness I want AND carrots! I must've been a good boy.... oh dear.... I'd better rectify this and be on my naughtiest behaviour from now on! Now where are those wires......."

:lol:

Ooo yummy!

I wouldn't be surprised if Hector is thinking "wow, I get the whole house to myself to do all the naughtiness I want AND carrots! I must've been a good boy.... oh dear.... I'd better rectify this and be on my naughtiest behaviour from now on! Now where are those wires......."

:lol:

Oh Lordy!! I'd not thought this through from bunny-brain point of view :lol:

Anyhow, this is what happened when I showed him his present.... I've now wrestled them back so I can do my dinner with the (waste) orange bits... :lol:

Back