• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Asda rabbit pjs

Springfield24

Alpha Buck
Had to share these with people who would appreciate them.
Just bought these pj's from asda from £15 and they're do comfy!
a5uzaba4.jpg

evyvadet.jpg

6asudaja.jpg

Think I saw in Asda today, in the girls section (7-12?) a pink fluffy jumper with two nose-to-nose rabbits on it. Can't find it in George online but it was lovely. Don't think I imagined it.

I saw that jumper today too, Happybun on this one occasion you're not imagining it. That large green talking ant you saw last week wasn't real though!

Hesperus, I'm beginning to think you must be a member of my family....:lol::lol::lol:
springfield24, thank you, too. all reassurance is gratefully accepted.:D

Two things I love in life are comfort and rabbits. Asda combined the two. The bottoms are also cuffed on the ankle which is lovely

Ooh no they're not too sleep in just eating supper and lounging around

I was thinking maybe they were for that!! Might have to squeeze in a cheeky trip to asda this week then.. Won't get these past hubby though, it's half term so the boys will probably dob me in!!!!!

Thanks to a nice voucher & money off code the girlie has added to her 'bunny' collection..........

da05e3b628faebf66634b58e86cd4345_zps1be95400.jpg

cd71b7d9c4ebf1854f8d1236cd8b2051_zpscb51c2f9.jpg

I may have to take a trip to Asda for some rabbit pj's for me........... and maybe a pair for hubby too ;)

H

I must get my eyes tested, just saw your thread and thought it read Asda rabbit pies ! :lol::lol:

Thanks to a nice voucher & money off code the girlie has added to her 'bunny' collection..........

da05e3b628faebf66634b58e86cd4345_zps1be95400.jpg

cd71b7d9c4ebf1854f8d1236cd8b2051_zpscb51c2f9.jpg

I may have to take a trip to Asda for some rabbit pj's for me........... and maybe a pair for hubby too ;)

H

Where are those second pink bunny pjs from?? I think i need them!

Back