• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a poor bunny at the park....

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Took my son to the local park today and found a very wet and sad looking bunny, looks like he had been there all night so had to bring him home :love:

He has had a warm bath and is now drying by the fire, I think he has been a well loved bunny and someone must be missing him........ :(

So here is the poor chap.........

0bb49bc575565a3fce410717d80d6f0f.jpg

:lol:;)

I got a bit concerned when you said a warm bath!!!

What a cute bunny :love:
Someone will definitely be missing him...have you put it up on local facebook groups?

I got a bit concerned when you said a warm bath!!!

What a cute bunny :love:
Someone will definitely be missing him...have you put it up on local facebook groups?

Sorry was a bit naughty of me lol xxx
Will put a poster up in the village tomorrow , if no one claims him he will stay her with my little boy x

Sorry was a bit naughty of me lol xxx
Will put a poster up in the village tomorrow , if no one claims him he will stay her with my little boy x
I was like "should know better! People are gonna jump straight on that" :lol::lol:

Awwwww, someone must be missing him very much! Google 'toy rabbit/bunny lost *your area*' in case someone has started a Facebook page or anything. And putting up posters is a good idea. You could even get in touch with your local radio station or newspaper.

I lost my cuddly polar bear out and about when I was small. I still feel sad about it. :(

Oh bless him!

You had me fooled too!

Me Too!... Bless,,, my little sister lost her orange teddy at a campsite when she was 5 years old, I was 9...it's 35 years later now and we still talk about him :cry: :love: XXXXX
Everyones ideas are great! X
Although at least we know he has a special happy home..which is what we always told my sister :) X

Yes, I was also fooled!!

I hope you find him his real home. I lost a Ted when I was about 18 months old; my gran immediately went out to buy a "replica" so I would sleep but I wasn't fooled. There were adverts in my gran's shop and posters in the local area. He finally returned a couple of years later, worse for wear but I STILL HAVE HIM all these years later - Bilbo. Oh, and he lives with his "replacement" Frodo. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:oops: I cry whenever someone loses a cuddly toy on TV or anything: the little boy on the British Airways animated in-flight safety video drops his bunny and, even though the attendant picks it up, I still had tears streaming down my face! I'm really not soppy or anything, it's just cuddly toys! They're like my children! I gave Matt a proper telling off for being too rough with my cuddly sunflower... :oops:

ETA: I don't like children, I have no love for them, but I imagine I'm the same with cuddly toys as most women with children! And not just cuddly toys: many plastic dinosaurs too!

Back