• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my iPad trying to tell me something?

Badger4920

Warren Scout
I have 4 rabbits, which to be honest is enough at the moment.

But, we have the lovely Cottontails rescue down the road, and well you know :oops:

So, I have just typed out a long email to them , with my situation and housing details, ref Lancelot:

http://cottontails-rescue.org.uk/lancelot/

My idea was to then get Cottontails to bond him with a lonely female.

IPad had other ideas though, went to send, it would not respond, then died.:(

When I got the page back my essay was cleared.

Maybe I have an intelligent IPad which is saying stick at 4, was most wierd!

Hope the link works, wasn't sure how to do it. I will take my iPads advice and ponder more. Wonder if I tried on my hubby's computer....:lol:

If I got him and a wife I would have 6. The hardest thing I have is disposing of their litter. I can't compost as had rats in the old house and hated it, dustbin won't allow it in the green bin, so I make trips to the tip most Sunday's.

It's my main negative of two more to be honest, but smaller buns, smaller poo? :) I currently have 3 largish buns and one smallish = lots of litter. (Do a full tray clean every 2 days) oh and then theirs my 3 piggies...

Oh yeah tell me about it! I have 4 small breed bunnies & 2 large breed. My large ones are also not litter trained... They quite happily use the litter tray, but are also perfectly happy to go everywhere Else as well. Basically they just go as soon as they need to and it doesn't matter where they are :roll: I have to clean their entire hutch at least twice a week & the other one once a week. I use two big bin liners every week just for the bunnies & my bin only gets emptied fortnightly! :shock: I've become a master at squeezing stuff in one way or another :roll::lol:

Oh yeah tell me about it! I have 4 small breed bunnies & 2 large breed. My large ones are also not litter trained... They quite happily use the litter tray, but are also perfectly happy to go everywhere Else as well. Basically they just go as soon as they need to and it doesn't matter where they are :roll: I have to clean their entire hutch at least twice a week & the other one once a week. I use two big bin liners every week just for the bunnies & my bin only gets emptied fortnightly! :shock: I've become a master at squeezing stuff in one way or another :roll::lol:

:D me too, ours is fortnighly, and 5 of us in the house. Nearing bin day, I can be spotted climbing into my bin for a bounce :) :oops:

:D me too, ours is fortnighly, and 5 of us in the house. Nearing bin day, I can be spotted climbing into my bin for a bounce :) :oops:

:lol: glad it's not just me then who does that!! The neighbours must think I'm insane :lol: the things we do for our bunnies :roll:

Back