• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting the silent treatment....

Micky93

Young Bun
So, after putting it off it was time to cut the girls claws.

All went well, they were very good and no bunnies or humans were hurt in the process (as much as Poppy tried :p ).

However, now I'm getting the silent treatment. I've tried everything! They even turned their noses up at fenugreek crunches!!! :shock:

How long until I they talk to me again then? It's very quiet here without them trying to get my attention.

Hopefully it won't be too long before they are talking to you again, mine usually start talking to me at pellet o'clock after vet visits etc :lol:

Hopefully it won't be too long before they are talking to you again, mine usually start talking to me at pellet o'clock after vet visits etc :lol:

I am thinking that my poor, abused bunnies will suddenly be a bit more forgiving when it comes to dinner time. :lol:

The girls have decided to forgive me for the time being, and are happy to ignore yesterday's insolence.

Somehow I think the sound of their pellet tub encouraged this decision.

Back