• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ducting/Tunnels in Nottingham

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Today I got a 12' length of 6" ducting from the workmen at Valley Road/Hucknall Road roundabout, on the Ring Road by the City Hospital! There are quite a few long pieces should anyone else want some, but you'll need to take them there and then! I walked the 10mins through the hospital grounds to get to work and got some odd looks ;P I've left it in the foyer and will come and pick it up with the car later (with a saw, just in case!).

It is the twin-walled stuff though, so not suitable for bending or slopes, but Lopsy manages it fine on the flat.

Didn't fit in the car, so had to saw it so it bent! Never mind :D One of the high-end visiting researchers smiled at me as I was sawing the bit sticking out of the boot :oops:

Thanks for the tip! I wonder if I can convince my husband to stop and get some when he visits his parents. I bet he won't! Though I don't live too far away so I could park up somewhere and walk past :)

Back