• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's that time of day...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
When I cannot wait to get home to my buns...

Wonder what silly nonsense they've got planned for tonight - I've got to clean out their litter trays tonight and they are such helpful little creatures :)lol::lol::lol:)

I do love my buns - I couldn't imagine life without them now - Holly with her scraggy bum, Sheldon endlessly nudging for sweets, Bug just staring at me wanting head rubs, Prudhoe STILL spraying his daddy :love:, Lenny with his Eeyore face (he has such a beautiful face but so soulful) and massive binkies, Cheyenne nipping Lenny's bum for attention, Bobo looking as confused as ever and Harley doing a meerkat impression to get her treat.

AND from my fingers to God's eyes - no vet visits tonight:roll:

I was especially excited to get home tonight. My hay4pets order was delayed and it arrived today. The Ings hay had run out so they were on PAH hay and readigrass, which they eat, but not with the same gusto. I couldn't wait to show them their new hay

Now they have a monster pile of their favorite hay to tuck into.

Life with buns, it's the simple things isn't it!

I got back from St. Petersburg (via Essex) on Monday, and sat with Lopsy for about 45mins with a hot drink. It was nice just to spend some quiet time with him! Well, he was quiet, I was telling him about Russia and asking what he'd been up to!

Awwwh, I always get excited about seeing my bunnies at this time too. I love how they run up to greet me when I walk in! :love: Even if it is just because they're being greedy so and so's.

Finn has started doing a little ''trick'' where I say ''kiss'' and he touches his mouth to mine before getting a little treat. I'm not sure if he really knows what he's doing but I love it all the same :lol:

Back