• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are getting Felix!

Shayne_

Warren Scout
Right now! 5 hour drive then back again Haha. God help us!

I'll have photos tomorrow, won't be home until 2-3am

Hope Loona loves him !

Good for you. I hope they are very happy together. As Zoobec says, its shows great dedication. Congratulations.

Congratulations! Hope you have a safe journey. Looking forward to seeing pictures. :wave:

image.jpg

He's gorgeous !!

Hes gorgeous (Again) :love:

he was fine, he was a little shakey when stopped for breaks (We had 3 this time) and he noticed the change in driving but other than that he was fine, he nibbled hay and sprawled out for a snooze.. Got home and let him out in the lounge while set up hutch and he ate, nibbled hay, drank and was interested and friendly. Weve not long got out of bed. Was after 4am before got into bed! Lol. But checked on him and hes fine, he was snoozing sprawled out. Ive checked him over and given him a bit of a groom/spruce up but his fur is so thick and hes moulting.. I dont think i achieved much :lol::lol: Ive put some of his loose fur on Loonas Teddy-Bun and shes very interested and sniffing it. I think ive confused the hell out of her.. Oh no. Shes licked it half heartedly! So all is good. Watching her sit next to it like.. Hmm.. This is. Differant. Somehow.. Hm.

Hes also ate half a bowl of excel and drank during the night/morning :thumb:

Thank you :thumb::love::D

10730867_662591087193842_3149313411488992866_n.jpg

Bless she keeps sniffing and shoving head underneath then looking confused. As is wondering if doing so the teddy will groom her... :love: Laying next to pretend Felix. Hahaha :lol::love:

Aww im so happy for him :love::love: well done for going so long to get him too, hes adorable and will have christmas with a bunny family :love:

Back