• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Ludo has got tape stuck to his foot

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
The electrical tape that was very firmly stuck onto the desk leg to stop him chewing it.

I wonder how he managed to get it on his foot :roll:

Only problem is I can't get it off! Luckily he doesn't seem bothered and isn't trying to groom it off- don't want him swallowing it.

I'm waiting for reinforcements to get home, I'll hold him, they can pull. Silly old Ludo. :love:

Aw, something similar happened to my Smudge when I'd only had him a month and he didn't trust me. Woke up in the middle of the night to find he had somehow wrapped electrical tape I had used to attach something to stop him chewing a wall wrapped all the way round his neck and tangled in his long mane. He was batting at it ineffectively with his paws and clearly terrified.

Managed to get it off him somehow thank goodness. He was fine. Actually felt like that was the start of us being friends, but that's another story.

These things rabbits do. It's good Ludo isn't spooked by it, hoping you can get it off him soon.

Aw, something similar happened to my Smudge when I'd only had him a month and he didn't trust me. Woke up in the middle of the night to find he had somehow wrapped electrical tape I had used to attach something to stop him chewing a wall wrapped all the way round his neck and tangled in his long mane. He was batting at it ineffectively with his paws and clearly terrified.

Managed to get it off him somehow thank goodness. He was fine. Actually felt like that was the start of us being friends, but that's another story.

These things rabbits do. It's good Ludo isn't spooked by it, hoping you can get it off him soon.

Oh dear!

Got half of it off now but he got fed up so the other half can be done later. If not, he's got the vet Friday morning they can do it!

Faline has done this before, it was stuck on her dewlap, pulled quite a bit of fur out with it though. :?

Fidget runs and hides under her hutch as soon as she sees the Sellotape coming out of the drawer! She hates the sound of it, so Christmas could be interesting!!!

The electrical tape that was very firmly stuck onto the desk leg to stop him chewing it.

I wonder how he managed to get it on his foot :roll:

Only problem is I can't get it off! Luckily he doesn't seem bothered and isn't trying to groom it off- don't want him swallowing it.

I'm waiting for reinforcements to get home, I'll hold him, they can pull. Silly old Ludo. :love:

Had exactly the same problem at the weekend. Ended up cutting it off with scissors. Seems to bother me more than her. Seen her running around with packing tape stuck to her face and not bothered..:roll:

When Lopsy was in after his castration I used masking tape to hold the puppy pads down/together: some of it came off on him! It was very funny, but because he had a cone on he didn't really notice (it was on his upper bum). I had to persuade him to ignore me (by feeding him) while I teased it off! Which is quite hard with one hand, while the other is feeding him because of his cone! Then when I took him back outside he had ANOTHER bit stuck in the same sort of place. He was too interested in the grass to care so I had both hands for that one. Was silly though, for both of us :D Will just use gravity next time!

DP got some stuck on his nose the other day - I think it was a price label on something that had got loose and fallen on the floor and he'd snuffled it and got it stuck and couldn't get it off. Took me and OH to get it off him, little monkey was super scared and confused as it must have hurt but he just kept licking me so we'd get it over with (his theory is if he licks is we won't hurt him, so we get manic licks at claw clipping time and in situation like this). Was so adorably pitiful.

Back