• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly bit me!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I've been ill so last night I laid on the floor because sitting was just too tiring :oops: Lilly came over and snuggled up near me for snoozing and the occasional fuss from me :love:

This morning I am taking the morning off before going in this afternoon and just laid down on the rug, she was drinking, saw me and sprinted over, I gave her head rubs for ages until my arm was aching and stopped, she started digging my legs, then my arms until I moved then she'd adopt the "waiting for a head rub" pose so she'd get fusses and purr away, I'd tire again and she'd start digging me! How demanding! I didn't give in to her rudeness... so she bit my lip!!!! Not hard, a tiny drop of blood though!

I gave her one last head rub then went and sat on the sofa, she followed and jumped on me (really out of character for her) then jumped off and sat in position waiting for me to get down to the floor for cuddles :roll: I obliged...

She is extremely attention seeking! I wish she could understand me telling her she will have a boyfriend, she just has to be patient! 8 weeks and counting, I wonder how many more bites and scratches I'll get for attention!

haha, sounds familiar, I normally get down on the floor and I'm used as a jumping platform and climbing frame! it usually starts off by she comes up to my face and licks my forehead, then works her way round to my ears. She jumps on my back and has a chew at my hair then runs down my back and jumps off... then it starts all over again... this goes on for an hour before she comes round for her head rub... she's bitten me once but that was down to the flavour of my skin no doubt as I was previously holding an apple and she must have though my finger was still it!...

haha, sounds familiar, I normally get down on the floor and I'm used as a jumping platform and climbing frame! it usually starts off by she comes up to my face and licks my forehead, then works her way round to my ears. She jumps on my back and has a chew at my hair then runs down my back and jumps off... then it starts all over again... this goes on for an hour before she comes round for her head rub... she's bitten me once but that was down to the flavour of my skin no doubt as I was previously holding an apple and she must have though my finger was still it!...

Lilly's been climbing on me too :p I think she's thinking "if you're going to lay on MY floor then you and better pay ME some attention! NOW!!!" :lol:

She's being extra cheeky this morning, she's just attempted to get some wires she's never paid any interest in before! I'm glad she's being playful.... but does she have to be naughty as well :lol:

Back