• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Nottingham

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know of a relibale and good quality hay provider in nottingham? not like hay experts or timothy hay uk or hay for pets.

I need lots of hay to keep the buns warm I can continue giving them the hay for pets hay to eat and give them the cheaper hay from another provider for warmth but if this other provider does good enough quality for both then thats easier

thanks in advance

Have you checked out local Garden centres? That's where I get my hay from!
Also check gumtree for your area...I've seen hay bales etc advertised on there.

Yep dorket head sell bales £6 a bale they also sell straw and other stuff like raveria hemcore shavings and i think megazorb and yes they do deliver :thumb:

Yes hemcore does have citronella in it helps keep the flies away i used it for years then moved to raviera as it is cheaper

I used B&M Bargains (in Arnold, but there are plenty of other stores!). No delivery though. The 3.5kg bales were just over £3 and it was lovely long-stranded mixed stuff. They tend to change their stock regularly though, so worth keeping an eye out: mine was 'My Little Friend' but their current stuff looks to be Glennwood.

I've told my friend that I'll get them stuff from Dorket Head if they want me to: I could do a delivery for you? I've only a Corsa but I can probably fit 3 fullsize bales of whatever in there (provided I don't need to see out the back)! I'm also not very car-proud so don't mind it getting dirty ;P However, I'm ludicrously busy until mid-November earliest, especially as they don't open Sundays!

Back