• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decent cat/dog bed but not too expensive... (around 6 quid?)

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Ludo has put a bed on his Christmas list because he feels he's too important for the carpet tile.

I'd like one without sides as he's so long when he flops he won't fit in one with sides.

Does anyone know a shop that sells a reasonable one for not too much money? Not worried about washable particularly. I don't want to spend a lot then him not like it. :roll:

I've looked in Argos and obviously The Range is a no-no... any ideas?

Any discount store really, I've got one from poundstretcher, discount uk has some nice ones. Poundstretcher now has the pet hut section which has a weird mix of good and bad pet stuff, like they carry the naturals range :thumb: and then right next to it a hideously tiny hamster cage :(

Ebay would be nice and cheap but you obviously can't tell quality until it arrives.

If you have a local market then the pet stalls often have lovely cheap pet beds.

Back