• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to 'Crab Apple Cove' - The Boys New House! LOTS of pictures....More P34

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't actually painted the shed sign for it yet, but it will have the name sign up when the outside of the shed has been fully painted (when the rain stops!)

Here's the garden before the building started:

Clearing and preparation:

Rain stopped play with the painting....

Central storage area - shelving made out of 2 free doors (one they sent us for the shed was broken, so they sent an extra pair) and wooden slats from a bed.

More to follow in next post!

Last edited:
The inside has been lined with polystyrene and cladding.

Dandelion and Clover's side:

Slow progress with the outside painting (stupid rain!)

Buttercup's side:

Buttercup in his bus:

Clover on his caravan:

Dandelion checking out the tunnels:

And the ramp:

Dandelion being Lord of the Manor (and Clover having a doze!)

Buttercup checking out his gazebo:

Last edited:
First part of the path has been laid - there will be an enclose bunny garden on each side:

Dandelion and Clover relaxing on their ledge:

Buttercup relaxing in his bus:

Dandelion tasting the wood......

Dandelion chewing the wood!

Dandelion giving me 'the look' for asking him politely not to chew the new house to pieces quite so soon :lol:

Will add more pics as more work is done :D

Last edited:
Wonderful!! It's brilliant seeing pics of your beautiful buns again :D And what a palace! That last pic is priceless :D

Dandelion giving me 'the look' for asking him politely not to chew the new house to pieces quite so soon :lol:

Will add more pics as more work is done :D

Oh my goodness...that face! :lol::lol::lol:
What a lovely setup! Can't wait to see the finished product. I am going to show this to my OH to see if he'd be willing to make something similar for my bunnies when we finally get down to the states. :)

Thank you all :) I'll add more pics as the outside painting is finished, and teh bunny weather vane is put up, and progress on the gardens (we're not rushing so much with those, but will work on them over winter).

Splendid. :thumb: I have missed seeing The Boys.

Spenser: Is there to be a Cove Warming Party?

Buttercup: Yes, there will be a Cove Warming Party, we are bust brewing carrot beer. Clover has already spread a squishy poo up the blue walls and on his carpet, it is beginning to smell like home :D

Back