• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting a shed for Christmas!!

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
My mum's just told me she's ordering me a shed for Christmas, I'm so excited (I never thought I could get excited about getting a shed before I had bunnies :oops:)

It's a present for Dany and Peach really as they'll be living in it, it means they'll have more floor space and it'll be so much easier to keep warmer and drier :love:

Need to think of loads of fun things to build and put inside :D

Ooh, exciting :thumb: I love having a shed as you can sit in there with them and also it is much easier to clean out :thumb:

Awwww, there's nothing quite like a shed for a beautiful bunny palace! See if you can get electricity hooked up in there. I had a light and a heater in my bunny shed. It was so lovely and cozy in there of a winter's evening, with an audiobook playing and my mum cuddling the buns and me skipping out. Warm and dry and smelling of sweet hay. *Sighs for the past*

I love sheds. What a brilliant Christmas present. Frosty, Snowflake, Tessie and Daisy like to sit in their shed and look out of the doors (holes in the side of the shed into their run that are at ground level).

They also love to jump up onto their big 6 x 3 x 3 hutch via their tiny hutch.

Tunnels go down well and all kinds of cardboard boxes.

Have fun planning!

That is a fab present!! (A shed is high on my wish list, if we weren't moving in the next few months i'd be buying one now :lol: )

Back