• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just got home after a very long day...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
To find that Daisy was under my bed :roll:
Those who follow my posts know that I have puppy panels around my bed to stop this from happening. 2 of them don't join together but I overlapped them, and use the girls litter tray to hold them in place. It's worked very well. Up until now!
I walked through the door, Maizie came rushing over, Daisy was nowhere to be seen. Started calling her, and her head suddenly pops out from under my bed. It seems that she found her way under, but couldn't get out :roll:

To find that Daisy was under my bed :roll:
Those who follow my posts know that I have puppy panels around my bed to stop this from happening. 2 of them don't join together but I overlapped them, and use the girls litter tray to hold them in place. It's worked very well. Up until now!
I walked through the door, Maizie came rushing over, Daisy was nowhere to be seen. Started calling her, and her head suddenly pops out from under my bed. It seems that she found her way under, but couldn't get out :roll:

Oh my goodness :shock: I hope you're thinking of writing a story book.

The antics of .............

Oh my goodness :shock: I hope you're thinking of writing a story book.

The antics of .............
They are unbelievable :lol: always up to something!
She came when called which is a good sign! I still don't trust them underneath there though :lol:

I would write a book but I'm too busy being outsmarted by rabbits!

They are unbelievable :lol: always up to something!
She came when called which is a good sign! I still don't trust them underneath there though :lol:

I would write a book but I'm too busy being outsmarted by rabbits!

Good thing she didn't get under my bed :shock: I cleaned under there today (aided and abetted by rabbit help) ...

Dust bunny - just a bit :lol:

Good thing she didn't get under my bed :shock: I cleaned under there today (aided and abetted by rabbit help) ...

Dust bunny - just a bit :lol:
There are blankets, spare duvets etc under mine so she must have been loving it :lol: she loves to dig and blankets etc and it must have been like a little obstacle course for her to get over it all!
She looked so cute with her head poking out, wish I'd taken a picture but my phone was in the other room :roll:

I'm dreading sorting under there out whilst packing :oops: I'm surprised Maizie didn't join in with the fun!

I bet you had lots of help ;) under a bed is like a fortress for buns, they love it!

Oh my! They always find a way dont they!! Sooo many times when I had indoor rabbits, they were put away at night in their 'secure' enclosure, then I would awake in the middle of the night to thumps or gentle rabbit like scuffles, go down to investigate, and they would be happily romping around and eating my books on the book shelf :censored::roll::lol:

At one point as well I had my two separated (but next to each other) whilst Jessie was recovering from illness, and every morning Id go and check and they would be back together again, they just couldnt resist each other and I have NO IDEA how they did it!! They were secure cages!! Some how I think my rabbit Domino had learned to climb / hang on the bars to get over... gawd knows though, he looked sooo smug about it!!!:lol:

Under the bed is a bunny's favourite place!! You are clearly MEAN to block it off.... :lol:

NORTY though :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear :shock: shes off on an adventure! :lol:

Bless Maizie being good and not following too :love::lol:
It's not like Maizie...makes me wonder what she was up to :lol:
Oh my! They always find a way dont they!! Sooo many times when I had indoor rabbits, they were put away at night in their 'secure' enclosure, then I would awake in the middle of the night to thumps or gentle rabbit like scuffles, go down to investigate, and they would be happily romping around and eating my books on the book shelf :censored::roll::lol:

At one point as well I had my two separated (but next to each other) whilst Jessie was recovering from illness, and every morning Id go and check and they would be back together again, they just couldnt resist each other and I have NO IDEA how they did it!! They were secure cages!! Some how I think my rabbit Domino had learned to climb / hang on the bars to get over... gawd knows though, he looked sooo smug about it!!!:lol:
Maizie and Daisy were like that when u separated them before their spay :roll:

Under the bed is a bunny's favourite place!! You are clearly MEAN to block it off.... :lol:

NORTY though :lol:

I am a very mean bunny mummy!!
Cable ties!
I didn't think of that :lol: not much point now as they're going into boarding a week today for me to move. It's the first time either have been under there!

I am a very mean bunny mummy!!

I didn't think of that :lol: not much point now as they're going into boarding a week today for me to move. It's the first time either have been under there!

I would love love love my lot to go into boarding for a week while we move but ... nowhere round here so they will have to be in cramped conditions until I can build runs for them...

I would love love love my lot to go into boarding for a week while we move but ... nowhere round here so they will have to be in cramped conditions until I can build runs for them...
Mine have to because they make it so hard to pack because they're indoors! Marble chewed a huge hole into one of my sealed boxes last night :evil:

:lol: Sorry, but it did make me laugh. She's a menace!

Just to amuse you even more...
b7f1b09b5b09206035f645d246205e23.jpg

I've just returned home to that :roll:

There was a bag of pellets in the box...This shows the extent a bun will go to for pellets!

Back