• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happiness is...(rabbit related)

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Working in the kitchen and listening to Alfie zoom out of his room, into the hall, (losing traction on the tiles and skidding all over the shop) into the kitchen and then back into his room...and repeating!

Your go!

shaking the Fenugreek Crunchie box and watching them both Binky up the garden full pelt into,the summer house for dinner and a treat :lol::love:

Going into the bunny shed this afternoon and finding that my pair had managed to get behind a panel of wood, completely demolished a bag containing 60 ltr of carefresh bedding (£20 a time :cry:) It was everywhere, but the look on their happy little faces was priceless :lol:

Having them stop what they're doing when you walk into the garden, come charging at you and demand you fuss them. In Sugar's case scratching & nibbling at the hem on your jeans when she thinks that you're not giving her the attention she craves :lol:

Having a peek at them during the day in their favourite sleeping place.
They are fast asleep and literally wrapped around each other flat out.
Makes my heart melt.
And a complete contrast to them in the morning when they are free ranging
covered in mud and up to mischief digging holes .
Love them to bits.

Being licked on the nose by waffles

Yes, I know where that rough warm tongue has been and yes it's icky, but also so cute and such a privilege

Watching and listening to them eat their grass at breakfast time.

They look so pretty and contented munching away x

Having Lady Katherine follow me everywhere I go. Seeing a big pile of snuggly bunnies. Hearing lots of contented nomming. Seeing binkies. Getting licked. Stroking/cuddling my bunnies. They're awesome and I love them so much!

Snuggles with Boots, watching him push his treat ball around his room, seeing him flying upstairs to greet you, having him sit down quicker than you do ready for a cuddle, watching Dandy and Beano race about and do amazing binkies, they are all awesome :love:

Having Lady Katherine follow me everywhere I go. Seeing a big pile of snuggly bunnies. Hearing lots of contented nomming. Seeing binkies. Getting licked. Stroking/cuddling my bunnies. They're awesome and I love them so much!

You are definitely spoilt :love:

You are definitely spoilt :love:

Yep I've just gone to give them breakfast & Slipper was DBF fast asleep & all twitchy paws dreaming :love::love::love: God I love my bunnies so much, they're the light of my life :love: never fail to cheer me up & always happy to see me :love:

Back