• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First viovet order! Only lasted 2 days... *photos*

FloLo

Alpha Buck
My first viovet order arrived on Friday! Lots of toys and some yummy readigrass for the buns :thumb:
tumblr_ndqyzmawNV1tirn5fo2_500.jpg

I found this earlier this afternoon...

"I didn't do that...." :roll:
tumblr_ndqz7kY76G1tirn5fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndqyzmawNV1tirn5fo1_500.jpg
]
tumblr_ndqyzmawNV1tirn5fo3_500.jpg

Destroyed already! Glad she likes it though haha :lol: Will have to buy a few more seagrass balls!

My bunny has one of those igloos, it's looking tatty but lasted about 6 months. His favourite thing, runs and sits in it, while I pick it up and give him a swing, daft bunny just sits there looking out, he'd let me do it all day :lol::lol:

My bunny has one of those igloos, it's looking tatty but lasted about 6 months. His favourite thing, runs and sits in it, while I pick it up and give him a swing, daft bunny just sits there looking out, he'd let me do it all day :lol::lol:

Aww that's so cute :lol:
I think Flo just wanted another exit...I've left it in with her as she quite likes it with an extra door!

My tent has lasted since February! :lol: had to take the lining out of it though or Binky uses it as a litter tray, the tunnels that attach to them in the photo are good too and mines lasted ages but one of the girls has bit so the end of the wire comes through :roll: its all protected though! (Warning - they're hard to get back in the pack!)

We got the girls a seagrass ball and wasn't expecting it to get trashed so easily! I was worried it wasn't a good thing for them to have done but now I'm wondering if it's 'normal' and if anything it's good for their teeth!

Thankfully they've not trashed their play tent..............yet!

H

ooh is that the seagrass ball, i was debating on whether to get them the ball.. glad i didn't as it looks like it would unravel quickly

how are they getting on with the basket, mine keep using it as a toilet :-(

My first viovet order arrived on Friday! Lots of toys and some yummy readigrass for the buns :thumb:
tumblr_ndqyzmawNV1tirn5fo2_500.jpg

I found this earlier this afternoon...

"I didn't do that...." :roll:
tumblr_ndqz7kY76G1tirn5fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndqyzmawNV1tirn5fo1_500.jpg
]
tumblr_ndqyzmawNV1tirn5fo3_500.jpg

Destroyed already! Glad she likes it though haha :lol: Will have to buy a few more seagrass balls!

Mine wont touch their large seagrass ball, but the small one that comes in the 'trio fun balls' they love...weird bunnies.
Angel only just fits in the tunnel and Henry doesn't fit at all :(

Tessie and Daisy had one of those tents. They loved it, but wanted two extra exits!

ooh is that the seagrass ball, i was debating on whether to get them the ball.. glad i didn't as it looks like it would unravel quickly

how are they getting on with the basket, mine keep using it as a toilet :-(

Yes the rosewood one I think, the first one I got she completely ignored for over a month and then one day she tore up the whole thing! She must have sat there and chewed on it for ages! I thought it was quite good, don't think it unravels quick I just think Flo decided to completely destroy it in one go :lol:
Flo doesn't really do anything with the basket, I'm just expecting it to be obliterated one day though :p

Mine wont touch their large seagrass ball, but the small one that comes in the 'trio fun balls' they love...weird bunnies.
Angel only just fits in the tunnel and Henry doesn't fit at all :(

Haha that's really odd! Bunnies are weird!
Oh that's a shame ): Rubbish that they don't do bigger sizes for continentals etc. :(

My tent has lasted since February! :lol: had to take the lining out of it though or Binky uses it as a litter tray, the tunnels that attach to them in the photo are good too and mines lasted ages but one of the girls has bit so the end of the wire comes through :roll: its all protected though! (Warning - they're hard to get back in the pack!)

Haha a great deal longer than mine then! Yeah I took the lining out, I couldn't see it lasting in there. Yeah Flo chews off the velcro and ties on it so it's difficult keeping them stuck together :shock: Typical bunnies chewing what they shouldn't! I don't think mine will return to the bags due to lack of ties.....

We got the girls a seagrass ball and wasn't expecting it to get trashed so easily! I was worried it wasn't a good thing for them to have done but now I'm wondering if it's 'normal' and if anything it's good for their teeth!

Thankfully they've not trashed their play tent..............yet!

H

Yeah I think it's really good for them, they naturally like to chew so it curbs those instincts! Definitely should help with teeth.
Haha you may be lucky and they may not destroy it ! Only if you're lucky though :lol:

Haha a great deal longer than mine then! Yeah I took the lining out, I couldn't see it lasting in there. Yeah Flo chews off the velcro and ties on it so it's difficult keeping them stuck together :shock: Typical bunnies chewing what they shouldn't! I don't think mine will return to the bags due to lack of ties.....

Yeah I think it's really good for them, they naturally like to chew so it curbs those instincts! Definitely should help with teeth.
Haha you may be lucky and they may not destroy it ! Only if you're lucky though :lol:
Bella took the ties off the tunnel but it just folds up and if you get half in you can hold the other part with your foot, if that makes sense :lol::lol:

Back