• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unexpected benefits of rabbit ownership!

HarrytheHop

Young Bun
- I read a paper daily so that I have one to change their litter tray with. My knowledge of current affairs has never been better.
- I'm trying new veg as I'm buying more stuff for the buns. Definitely getting my 5 a day.
- I'm channelling my creative side as I try to come up with enrichment activities for them.
- it's made me slow down. My favourite thing to do is snatch a quiet five minutes to watch what they're getting up to.

So, an improvement to mind, body and soul! Can't ask for much more than that!

- I read a paper daily so that I have one to change their litter tray with. My knowledge of current affairs has never been better.
- I'm trying new veg as I'm buying more stuff for the buns. Definitely getting my 5 a day.
- I'm channelling my creative side as I try to come up with enrichment activities for them.
- it's made me slow down. My favourite thing to do is snatch a quiet five minutes to watch what they're getting up to.

So, an improvement to mind, body and soul! Can't ask for much more than that!

SO GOOD!!!
I Like this :D
- My Bunnies bring me love and silky feather touches.
- They get me up early, and I see many more dawns than I did before we found each other.
- I get to sit outside in the garden and in our shed, for hours at a time, without anyone thinking I'm weird.
- I know we appreciate and love each other, and that makes my world go round. :thumb:

The extra exercise... long walks just to get to the best forage spots :lol:

Back