• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maizie isn't impressed at me having a lie in!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
366db74c11c368e9474e483a1914a1c3.jpg

ac250de3e7267739d11ab9a5e961146e.jpg

503582b0700a892036c28b2e225383c2.jpg

fec7e4af8d834201cf2bd91036e59f44.jpg

Get up and give that girly her brekkie-bad mummy :lol: seriously, they are brilliant photos. I am so jealous that I can't have my 2 indoors, I feel like I miss out on so much with them, I spend as much time out in the shed with them, but it's not the same :( I love seeing others photos of indoor buns tho, keep them coming !

:lol:

Great photos of Maizie looking at the caged Hoomin!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get up and give that girly her brekkie-bad mummy :lol: seriously, they are brilliant photos. I am so jealous that I can't have my 2 indoors, I feel like I miss out on so much with them, I spend as much time out in the shed with them, but it's not the same :( I love seeing others photos of indoor buns tho, keep them coming !
I'm up, I'm up! My starving, neglected bunnies have now been fed :roll::lol:

I know what you mean, I can't imagine having mine outdoors! I feel like I miss out if I spend more time in one room than the other!!

:lol:

Great photos of Maizie looking at the caged Hoomin!! :lol:

And this is everything anyone needs to know about bunny ownership :lol:

She actually rattles the bars some mornings [emoji19]

My pellets are late too, im starving but I know fully well as soon as I go downstairs they're going to start binkying and waiting for their food...just proves how demanding they are in needing their food before their hoomin!

Shes so cute bless her, looks like you're in trouble though and may have to throw in some extra pellets!;)

My pellets are late too, im starving but I know fully well as soon as I go downstairs they're going to start binkying and waiting for their food...just proves how demanding they are in needing their food before their hoomin!

Shes so cute bless her, looks like you're in trouble though and may have to throw in some extra pellets!;)

Hahaha the "my pellets are late too, I'm starving" sounds like you're waiting for pellets!!

I have to feed them before I can even go to the toilet so...

I wasn't in trouble, as soon as i get up they get excited for food and forget about being mad at me :p

Hahaha the "my pellets are late too, I'm starving" sounds like you're waiting for pellets!!

I have to feed them before I can even go to the toilet so...

I wasn't in trouble, as soon as i get up they get excited for food and forget about being mad at me :p

Just to clarify...the pellets are for the rabbits, I prefer cereal myself! :lol

Ahh bless them! Atleast you don't get stink eye for being late, ill bet you bella has put hay everywhere and will be sat in the mess giving me stink eye thinking 'ha you wont be late tomorrow' !

Just to clarify...the pellets are for the rabbits, I prefer cereal myself! :lol

Ahh bless them! Atleast you don't get stink eye for being late, ill bet you bella has put hay everywhere and will be sat in the mess giving me stink eye thinking 'ha you wont be late tomorrow' !

Are you sure? ;)

I get the stink eye from Marble, she's in her sulking corner :roll:

Ha ha!! Just gone down stairs. This was the scene (top of crate, food in white tub)....

Another "YOU ARE LATE" photo with lazy staff having a lie in.

I take it you've been forgive now? :love:

Ha ha!! Just gone down stairs. This was the scene (top of crate, food in white tub)....

Another "YOU ARE LATE" photo with lazy staff having a lie in.

I take it you've been forgive now? :love:

Oh dear...looks like you were in more trouble than me!!

I have been forgiven :D have you? :p

Oh dear...looks like you were in more trouble than me!!

I have been forgiven :D have you? :p

Well, he squeezed his head into the bag of pellets whilst I was trying to fill the bowl which seemed to help and he got a few nose rubs too so I'd say "yes". [emoji1]

Well, he squeezed his head into the bag of pellets whilst I was trying to fill the bowl which seemed to help and he got a few nose rubs too so I'd say "yes". [emoji1]

:lol::lol:
Billy loves getting to the bag of pellets - he thinks it's Christmas!!

Bunnies really do take pellet o'clock very seriously!!

Honestly, I'm more of a coco pop person;) :lol:

Shes forgiven me..kind of, im still getting stink eye! Excuse the mess..I told you she would! :lol:
422cd0615ae3426089f225832327d45c.jpg
She's so cute :love::love::love:

You call that mess?
This is what Marble and Billy have created overnight!
79d3c4ad947b45da930a169cfccb1ad2.jpg

She's so cute :love::love::love:

You call that mess?
This is what Marble and Billy have created overnight!
79d3c4ad947b45da930a169cfccb1ad2.jpg
I can't get their mess to load, I can imagine though seeing the thread about the flowers! :lol:
Ha ha!! Great pic!

I saw your pic further up, cant believe three naughty bunny mums were late with breakfast this morning! :oops: :lol:

Back