• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue and blue skys !

ASTRID

Young Bun
I'am proud to announce that today I picked up blue and have put a divide in the cage to introduce them and so far it is going well I will post some pictures tomorrow (I'm so excited!).
Astrid x

Exciting news. When it comes to bonding you will need to put them together in a small neutral place where neither rabbit has been before, otherwise territorial fighting would most likely occur. Most people use a puppy pen for bonding, or you can use a dog crate or similar, although you can intervene better if needed if it's an open topped pen indoors. You will need to be with them at all times a first, I slept next to the dog crate on a settee for a few nights when I was bonding :lol:

You can find lots of info on bonding in the behaviour and bonding section, lots of people do bonding diary type threads :thumb:

Exciting news. When it comes to bonding you will need to put them together in a small neutral place where neither rabbit has been before, otherwise territorial fighting would most likely occur. Most people use a puppy pen for bonding, or you can use a dog crate or similar, although you can intervene better if needed if it's an open topped pen indoors. You will need to be with them at all times a first, I slept next to the dog crate on a settee for a few nights when I was bonding :lol:

You can find lots of info on bonding in the behaviour and bonding section, lots of people do bonding diary type threads :thumb:

:lol: wow I dont think I could do that at the moment there is a divide in their cage so hopefully that will come out next week end x

Back