• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The downside to having a white rabbit!

Family_Moose

Warren Scout
I've just been watching the girls during their garden time, and they really do love being out there running & munching on the grass, going through the "flower" beds and in Sugars case, digging under the spare hutch!

I've just caught Sugar having a rest, and she looks so pristine until you get to her feet, beautiful white fur with grey smudged ears and then brown feet! :lol: Being sooty fawn in colour I don't notice it as much with her sister, but it always makes me half laugh and half feel sad that Sugar always has grubby feet!

Will have to try to get a picture, but she usually runs when the camera appears now!

H

My bridge bun Casper was white angora fur.He was lovely and clean on top but having arthritis his hops were little shuffley ones and his whole underneath needed lots of cleaning up.It was so worth it seeing him happily exploring outside and doing his version of binkies.:love:

:lol: do you mean like this :roll: This is Stu after a day digging :evil:
Dirty feets Or this :roll: dirty face :lol:

Gotta love white bunnies! :love:

My Spenser was never one for getting his paws dirty, even when he lived outside. I only once saw him digging a hole. Strange bunny!

Oh yes those feet look very very familiar!!

Sugar has a grey smudgey nose anyway, so you tend not to notice the mud but the bottom of her feet are very grubby indeed :lol:

I will have to try and get out in the garden with the camera to try and get some pictures of her feet, but normally by the time I catch her having a rest with her feet up she hears me coming and runs to greet me!

:lol: do you mean like this :roll: This is Stu after a day digging :evil:
Dirty feets Or this :roll: dirty face :lol:

One of my favourite pictures of my bridge bun Poppy...... Who was known as pink Poppy for a while after destroying a pink mineral thing she had!!

03d86293b7f55a02493de04e2f2ddb17_zps0fbf0360.jpg

Oh yes those feet look very very familiar!!

Sugar has a grey smudgey nose anyway, so you tend not to notice the mud but the bottom of her feet are very grubby indeed :lol:

I will have to try and get out in the garden with the camera to try and get some pictures of her feet, but normally by the time I catch her having a rest with her feet up she hears me coming and runs to greet me!

Stu was so very proud of those feets and his face but within half hour he was pristine White again, it's fascinating to watch how thorough he is:love:

One of my favourite pictures of my bridge bun Poppy...... Who was known as pink Poppy for a while after destroying a pink mineral thing she had!!

03d86293b7f55a02493de04e2f2ddb17_zps0fbf0360.jpg

Oh WOW pink bunny so cute :love:

Back