• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inside the playhouse

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Hi

at the moment the bunnies have a litter tray and a water bowl and not much else! please can I see setups of large sheds etc for ideas? I don't know what else to put in there.. the space I have is 3.5 x 5 for each bunny - in the future if Pootle gets better I may try bonding her with Babybun and they will have a space of 7 x 5 so I need things to make it a more interesting area rather than just "floor" !

I cannot have soft stuff like cushions, carpet or vetbed as it just gets shredded and wee'd on!

The quad have a small hutch with no dor to j6mp onto. Shelves r good especially if they r near a winow. My lot spend a lot of time sitting in the doorway looking outside.

Dig boxes r god and tunnels. Changing stuff round regularly gives them something to alleviate boredom.

Back