• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally found what i wanted ...

Shayne_

Warren Scout
Ive been getting frustrated trying to find a suitable dish type thing to put hay/treats/veg/readigrass etc in finally ive found something.. Better than the tray..

A ceramic oven dish.. Ofcourse!! Just like a food bowl! Doh! :roll::thumb:

10610634_659804590805825_1030735972918062668_n.jpg

Looks great :thumb: I love finding stuff like that and using it for the rabbits :thumb: my outside pair have a large straight sided salad bowl for a water bowl, and Boots who is my indoor rabbit has a rectangular half size version of your dish for his water :thumb: normal bowls they just tip up :roll: I bet she enjoyed that lovely looking mixture :love:

Love repurposing for the buns.
The kitchen section in charity shops is a great place for bunny finds.
My guys have a small 7 bottle wine rack as one of their hay racks which I got for $2 :thumb:

Great idea the oven dish .... I am going to do that too :D You can find all sorts of stuff you can use in charity shops. I found a new wicker dog basket that I have turned upside down so that it is like a wee hide out. They love it - best £5 I spent !

Back