• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I lost Maizie!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I could see Daisy eating, couldn't see Maizie. Looked all around the room, called her, and her head just popped up...
072632518dec7d4f4e6b927e0f9332cc.jpg

1da33731097f5a8174232e5f541475c1.jpg

Since I got them an under bed storage box for a litter tray, Maizie has started digging burrows into it :roll: I'm going to make them a digging box when we move :thumb:

Omg, my heart sank when I read the title in new posts :shock:

She looks happy in there :lol: and what do you mean, you are going to make them a digging box, they have one already :lol:

:shock:

Thank goodness this thread has turned out ok!

She looks like she's having fun :lol:

Omg, my heart sank when I read the title in new posts :shock:

She looks happy in there :lol: and what do you mean, you are going to make them a digging box, they have one already :lol:
:oops: sorry!!
My heart sinks whenever I can't find her - it's a regular occurrence lately! She's loves hiding!

I'd rather them have a box that doesn't result in hay all over my floor :roll:
Blimey, you gave me a fright there.

Hello tash, hello furry family. xxxxx
Eek sorry Mrs B! It'd be very hard to actually lose any of these monsters, they soon come running when it's feeding time!!

Hello :wave:

:shock:

Thank goodness this thread has turned out ok!

She looks like she's having fun :lol:
She's been having lots of fun :roll:
My bedroom floor is covered in hay this morning!
She hides very well in there!

Rosie loves the catit covered litter box for digging in. She has a separate litter box in front of it where she eats her hay because she messes it up and soils it with all her digging in the other one !!!

Oh and I find having another litter box at the entrance of her digging box which catches any over flow ( although there rarely is.) Here is a pic to explain it better :)

e9eneda7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Gosh heart stopping moment ! Looks like she was having fun tho :lol:

Luna-wonderful setup, I love the catit box, great idea :thumb:

Rosie loves the catit covered litter box for digging in. She has a separate litter box in front of it where she eats her hay because she messes it up and soils it with all her digging in the other one !!!

Oh and I find having another litter box at the entrance of her digging box which catches any over flow ( although there rarely is.) Here is a pic to explain it better :)

e9eneda7.jpg

That's a good set up :thumb:

Maizies face was hilarious this morning because I put all the hay back in :lol:
Title had me worried :shock:

Glad there were cute photos though :love:
I may have been a bit dramatic but she had buried herself and I genuinely couldn't find her!

She's a monster for hiding! This sudden obsession with burying herself in the hay has caused me to panic too many times! I always think she has escaped!

Maize is very cheeky - love the photos and the thought that she would be quite annoyed when you put all the hay back into its rightful place :lol:

Thanks for that. I am a huge fan of all catit stuff. I love the litter box, the cabrio voyageur carrier and their treat balls. Lol ... All for rabbit use of course :)

That's a good set up :thumb:

Maizies face was hilarious this morning because I put all the hay back in :lol:

I may have been a bit dramatic but she had buried herself and I genuinely couldn't find her!

Hehe ...She sounds like a character xx

Maize is very cheeky - love the photos and the thought that she would be quite annoyed when you put all the hay back into its rightful place :lol:
She really is cheeky!! My rabbits do annoyed very well! She kind of just glared at me :lol:
Hehe ...She sounds like a character xx

She really is, her and Daisy together are a nightmare...Imagine them with freddie!

She really is cheeky!! My rabbits do annoyed very well! She kind of just glared at me :lol:

She really is, her and Daisy together are a nightmare...Imagine them with freddie!

I think female rabbits really have perfected the stink eye expression. Iv never really got it from my boy bunnies.

Freddie will think he is in heaven when he arrives at your place and realizes he is acquiring a mini harem. Lol :)

I think female rabbits really have perfected the stink eye expression. Iv never really got it from my boy bunnies.

Freddie will think he is in heaven when he arrives at your place and realizes he is acquiring a mini harem. Lol :)

I have to agree.
I don't get stink eye from Billy :lol: Marble has it down to a T though!

Freddie will have a little harem, and Rosie will be surrounded by devoted males ;)

I have to agree.
I don't get stink eye from Billy :lol: Marble has it down to a T though!

Freddie will have a little harem, and Rosie will be surrounded by devoted males ;)

Casserole us quite good at the Stink Eye :lol: so he and Rosie will get on just fine :D Stu is too gentle to put the Stink Eye on anyone :love:

Back