• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly couldn't walk straight this morning

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Because the urge to binky was just way too much :lol:

She did the largest binkies ever when I walked in, then was back and forth between me and her bowl but in wiggly lines with multiple head binkies and the occasional binky landing her confused facing in the opposite direction :lol:

I was laughing so much at her, she looked so silly and so excited :lol::lol::lol:

Awwwww :love::love::love:

You should totally record her one day!

After she did the big binkies and some of the wiggly walking I got my phone out and filmed a little bit of it! A big chunk of the video is her getting head rubs though (she always asks for head rubs before brekkie :love:) just with a little wiggly walking :lol:

I managed to capture the elusive naughty binky on camera last night! She was rather binky crazy last night :lol: she does make me laugh :lol:

I just need to work out how to upload the videos, they wouldn't upload yesterday so I'll try again this evening :)

The videos are taking ages to upload! But they'll be here eventually!

I can't wait for morning tomorrow to see more binkies and wonky walking :lol: she's been fast asleep since I got home, except for munching a treat I gave her and giving me a token lick on my finger, I'm hoping when the lazy bum eventually drags herself out of bed she'll binky more this evening too :)

A video just spent 2 and a half hours uploading.... And it's the wrong video!!!!!!:evil:

Should have checked that before I uploaded it :oops:

Back