• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have an announcement...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I've actually waited until Rosie found a home before I even thought about announcing this.

I am adopting Freddie :D

As soon as Luna mentioned rehoming to me, I jumped at the chance!
I'm moving into a 2 bedroom place at the end of the month.
Marble and Billy will have their own room, Maizie and Daisy will be in the living room.
Freddie is going to live in the kitchen next to them for a few days, with a baby gate separating them. I am then going to hopefully bond them into a trio. Freddie is a lovely boy, has an amazing character and is only a few months younger than the girls. I'm hoping being in a new place, and him being a young male will make the bonding relatively simple.

If for any reason they don't bond, I do have a back up plan and space for a potential 3rd set up, but that is my very last resort as I would like to have a room to myself in this new place :lol::lol:

I know this wont actually come as shock to some of you :p but thought I would confirm any suspicions, and inform you all of Freddie Frogs future ;)

Awwwww I guessed that it was you and am so pleased that it is :D:D:D

I really hope the girls like lickle Fweddie Frog - mind you, how could they resist such a handsome lickle bun :D :love::love::love: xxxxxx

Oh that's wonderful news ! I am so so pleased for you, Luna, and the wee boy himself :thumb:
Thank you :D
I'm just so glad I'm moving around that time and can offer him a home!
Awwwww I guessed that it was you and am so pleased that it is :D:D:D

I really hope the girls like lickle Fweddie Frog - mind you, how could they resist such a handsome lickle bun :D :love::love::love: xxxxxx

You're not the only one who guessed me :shock: Is it that obvious that I love him? ;)

I hope they do too! Although if Marble accepted a boy bun, then those two certainly should be fine :lol::lol: xx

So glad you've finally announced it - now i can say HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Lucky lady!

so pleased it's all worked out with you and Nicola xx

Fabulous :D Freddie is gorgeous & I'm sure he's gonna love living with you and your girls. Really pleased these two have been homed to RU mummehs :thumb:

I knew it would be you !! :lol:
I tried to keep it a secret and everything :lol:

So glad you've finally announced it - now i can say HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!!!

and

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Lucky lady!

so pleased it's all worked out with you and Nicola xx

Hahahaha Nic told me that you thought it was me anyway :lol::lol: I've been dying to say something but wanted to wait until my move was definite, and Rosie had a home too!

He's going to end up just as spoilt as the other 4...what am I letting myself in for :shock::shock:
He's just too cute to resist though ;)

(Had to take your happy faces out of the quote because there were too many images :lol::lol: )

Fabulous :D Freddie is gorgeous & I'm sure he's gonna love living with you and your girls. Really pleased these two have been homed to RU mummehs :thumb:
He really is! I hope he'll be happy here too! Although, considering how spoilt he's gonna be, I can imagine he will :lol:

I'm happy too :D so pleased for Rosie!

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

YAY!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha Nic told me that you thought it was me anyway :lol::lol: I've been dying to say something but wanted to wait until my move was definite, and Rosie had a home too!

He's going to end up just as spoilt as the other 4...what am I letting myself in for :shock::shock:
He's just too cute to resist though ;)

(Had to take your happy faces out of the quote because there were too many images :lol::lol: )

I knew it was you right from when Nic said that it was an RU member - so predictable ;) who else could it have been?! I just didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek I am so excited :D

I originally posted 48 faces just to show you how happy I am but nasty RU made me whittle it down to 20 :evil::evil::evil:

I knew it was you right from when Nic said that it was an RU member - so predictable ;) who else could it have been?! I just didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek I am so excited :D

I originally posted 48 faces just to show you how happy I am but nasty RU made me whittle it down to 20 :evil::evil::evil:

I was so shocked when she told me that you thought it was me before she told you :shock::shock:
Freddie and Rosie have loads of fans, I didn't think people would think me :lol::lol:

I love the fact that you posted 48 faces :lol::lol: that really does show happiness ;)

Back