• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just went to visit Dangermouse

TD86

Alpha Buck
At the bottom of the garden. I do it all the time but I've had a particularly **** day today and she's the one I would always go to for hugs and nose rubs and a chat and she's not here anymore :cry:

Broke down in tears and OH has had to just take over putting Penfold to bed. Does the pain ever go away???

Things do get better and eventually we can remember our friends with love in our hearts and recall all of the good times we had together, I have lost two of my bunny friends this year so know what you are going through, I often go and visit them in the corner of the garden and when the feeling takes me I light a candle for them to show that my love never dies.

I hope you feel better soon and are able to remember Dangermouse with with fondness and love.

Sending you healing vibes.

:cry:.. Awww no, its horrible, the hurt never goes away but often it lessens with time...

Loads of hugs..x

I still visit Charlie at home (at my parents' house) and talk to him and he's been gone since 1998. It gets better but you never forget them either.

Sending hugs to you! :(

You will never forget them but it does get easier! I have Leo & Missy by my fire place and give them a nod every day just so they don't think i've forgotten them x

Thanks all xx

I've had a better day today so should be able to hold myself together!! I think after everything I had to put up with yesterday, it was the last straw

Back