• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots' new room (pic heavy)

Zoobec

Staff member
Finally we managed to finish his room, so pleased with it, and so is he :thumb:

I think he wanted his food scatter feeding :lol:
imagejpg1_zps38274cc4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

His hay rack and lounging area

imagejpg3_zps0afff508.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

imagejpg5_zps38842648.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

In bed :love:

imagejpg6_zps92ebfbfd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another view

imagejpg4_zps03307c3d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A selfie. Not come out very well but it's funny :lol:

imagejpg2_zpsc85f053e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It looks great !! I think he felt obliged to tip his food bowl over as he obviously thought his room was far too tidy :lol:

It looks great !! I think he felt obliged to tip his food bowl over as he obviously thought his room was far too tidy :lol:

:lol: he's actually a really tidy rabbit, I've never had one so tidy before :thumb:

Wow thats a great room! I love the first photo, he looks so innocent! :lol:

Thanks :thumb:he's pretty well behaved, that's about as norty as he gets bless him :love:

Aww :love: What a lucky boy :love:

He looks a bit dopey in that first picture bless him! Like 'Hmm? Who knocked these pellets over?' :lol:

Glad you all approve :thumb: yes he's so funny when he tips his bowl over :lol:

Lovely room for a lovely rabbit. I really like that nice fat pink cushion and (ofcourse) his ikea bed x

Lovely room for a lovely rabbit. I really like that nice fat pink cushion and (ofcourse) his ikea bed x

Thankyou everyone :thumb: We've had the pink cushion a while, it was in my daughters room but Boots likes it and it's something comfy for us to sit on :thumb:

Back