• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots and lots of photos of Lilly

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
"I just needs to clean this ear.... down it comes...."

"oh noes it's stuck! I better use my ickle paw to help it down!"

"nearly there......."

"ahhhhh that's better!"

"oh dear, the hooman was watching!"

With her pillow friend (she finds this wherever I put it on the rug and lays with it)

Bunny mouth!!!!

Sofa climbing :)

Beautiful girlie :love:

(I did resize all the photos but photo bucket is slow!)

They are fabulous, she is so sweet :love: I just love that one of her mouth -brilliant ! I like the bunny in the hearth, looks like glass ?

They are fabulous, she is so sweet :love: I just love that one of her mouth -brilliant ! I like the bunny in the hearth, looks like glass ?

It's one of the marks and spencer's christmas decorations from last year (no I didn't steal it! My mum went in and asked the manager if she could have one for me as a Christmas present!), I have had it out all year though :oops: it's metallic, reflective plastic so I can see how it looks like glass!

Our morning routine:

I walk in and turn the light on, head binkies from Lilly :love: Lilly then bows down waiting for nose runs and kisses, after that I say "breakfast" and get up and she binkies to her food bowl :love: today she binkies into my leg :lol: I love my big beautiful bunny :love:

Aww she must be such a comfort to you given your recent loss. I hope you are ok xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aww she must be such a comfort to you given your recent loss. I hope you are ok xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, yes she is a comfort, although I feel really sorry for her because she just wants attention all the time and I can't give her that :( I give her attention as much as possible when I'm in though :)

I'm ok, just very down, no other way to describe it :( still tearful, at least the guilt feeling are getting less though, although still there. Lilly cuddles do help though

This beauty has just binkied multiple times because I gave her floor cuddles and fusses, how am I supposed to concentrate on my work when she is just so cute?!!! :love:

Awwwww bless her :D Lilly is such a gorgeous bunneh and I love the way that she asks you for attention :love::love::love:

Sending you a big hug xxxx

Awwwww bless her :D Lilly is such a gorgeous bunneh and I love the way that she asks you for attention :love::love::love:

Sending you a big hug xxxx

If my video would load I have a cute clip of me blowing her kisses and her responding by wanting kisses on her nose :love: but it won't work :(

Back