• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so proud of myself!

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
I made a hay feeder!! :lol:

We were worried about hay getting dirty in their new litterbox setup, so I had an idea to make a hay feeder out of an old box. It's one of the Dust Free Hay boxes that they send the timothy hay in, and it seems to be the perfect size!

I'm actually thinking it might work better horizontal, and luckily I have another spare box to experiment with. We are so lazy with throwing old boxes away and it seems this laziness has worked in our favour ;)

IMG_20141013_213706333_zps6ea5b501.jpg

Cardboard boxes are great for creating toys etc for Rabbits !! Mind you I have a few Rabbits who would eat all the cardboard aswell as any hay :roll: So I have to come up with alternatives for them.

A little update: I just found Chewie INSIDE the hay feeder... :roll: Unfortunately didn't get a picture because he quickly scuttled out. I've told him he's doing it wrong :lol: Hopefully he will get the hang of it!!

Back