• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All of my Rabbits This Evening

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Jessica looking a grump !!

Lord Herbert Potting

Dermot who is really feeling his age now :cry:

Elyse, a gal's gotta keep herself in tip top condition !!

Endeavour trying to look all innocent....... :roll: :lol: :love:

Enya wondering exactly what I think I am doing shoving a camera in her face

Rodney and Jo, never far away from each other

Lady Lydia eating as usual

Harry displaying a fine pair of helicopter ears :D

Bobbie thinking, not sure what about though !

Flynn, who has very little eyesight remaining now, but he seems to be coping OK at the moment

Awe all lovely :love: such a pretty bunch of buns :love:

Endeavour needs to try harder to look innocent :lol:

And I would love to know what Bobbie is thinking about ;) she is deep in contemplation there :love:

Flyn is gorgeous! :love:

Are there any future bonds in the making between them? :love: Be great if they could live as one huge group but you'd have to be very lucky for that to happen! :lol:

:love::love::love::love::love:

How is Elyse coping Jane ? Also haven't asked about Lady Lydia lately, is she good ?

Elyse is doing OK thanks. She is not ready to be bonded to a new friend yet though. I only have one suitable candidate- Endeavour. All my others have various age/health related issues and Elyse can be very feisty. Lord H would have been another possible candidate, but now his very complex dietary/GI tract issues mean that attempting to bond him would be hugely risky and not something I want to even think about yet. Laura agrees.

Lady Lydia is coping OK too, her sore hocks/feet are being managed with daily applications of F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment and oral Metacam. Her symptoms of a possible Thymoma have remained stable for several months.

Ideally I would like to bond some other Rabbits into pairs. But as previously mentioned health/age/behaviour issues for all of them make that impossible at the moment. They all seem very happy just living amongst other Rabbits but having their own individual space where they do not feel threatened or in need of asserting their authority.

Back