• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Selling

xnaomix

Warren Scout
Makes me sad that people sell rabbits for pennies & think nothing off it, saw an ad on the internet selling a rabbit run hutch and other things for £15 the a said she doesn't like being held or fussed and not use to people... What the hell have they been doing? They've obviously gave the poor little thing no attention what so ever :(

Makes me sad that people sell rabbits for pennies & think nothing off it, saw an ad on the internet selling a rabbit run hutch and other things for £15 the a said she doesn't like being held or fussed and not use to people... What the hell have they been doing? They've obviously gave the poor little thing no attention what so ever :(

It is sad really. Im a teen and i had an aggressive rabbit so i had to give him up, i spent 6 months with him trying to bond and help him but it was no use, so i put an ad up and a person took him from me - she had a garden with a group of rabbits.

To be honest if I were to ever re - home Bobo and Harley (never in a million years)...I would have to describe them as 'unfriendly little so and so ' s who dislike humans' ... and they are as spoilt as you like. But it does that buns are seen as easily disposable. ..so sad[emoji35]

Back