• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little house rabbit

k1984

Mama Doe
This is Snowy, my little house bunny. He's going to be 7 on his next birthday, and he's a real little monkey, but I :love::love::love: him to bits :D

Streeeeeetching

Here he is with our cat Sharon.

Sharon was terrified of Snowy to begin with (Snowy is absolutely bomb-proof to EVERYTHING). He chases the vacuum...chases Sharon etc. etc. Finally, Sharon has become used to him and the two get on fantastically well. Tbh Sharon is usually found on the sofa snoozing, or completely upside down as per this photo.....

I have TONS of photos of Snowy and Sharon...usually from this angle as it's my usual place on the sofa and I tend to grab a pick on my phone when they're being really cute! :love::oops:

Snowy and Sharon are both adorable. Snowy is so tiny and sweet looking. I love Sharon upside down. :love: Her little front paws...awe

Have you told Sharon that that is a very undignified position for a cat :shock: :love::love::love:

Lovely photos of such gorgeous animals :love:

Thank you everyone! Yeah I too adore Sharon's paws! She always holds them like that and it makes me just coo over her all the time! My hubby can't see what I see in her...but I think she's adorable! :love:
She spends about 90% of her life in that position too! :lol::lol::lol: Very unladylike I agree! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back