• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous frenchies x ....FIXED! (sorry for the delay)

k1984

Mama Doe
Dolly and Clive

Dolly is a great advert for believing in the bravery and fight that bunnies can have! She's had such bad teeth problems, resulting in having all of the incisors out (6 teeth altogether)...then a severe abscess removed and treated....and now she's as fit as fiddle and loving life. I adore these two :love::love::love:

Dolly on the left, Clive on the right :love:

..and a little video

Last edited:
I can see the lovely Dolly in your signature .. Was Clive meant to be showing up as well :wave:

I love our brave and courageous buns :love:

I can see the lovely Dolly in your signature .. Was Clive meant to be showing up as well :wave:

I love our brave and courageous buns :love:

Sorry no...my pics link isn't working, due to my iPhone needing and update, so I'm currently updating which should take half an hour, and then lots of pics to follow! Sorry everyone! x

Awww thanks everyone! :love: I will do my very best to get more pictures, but they are usually sitting underneath their hutch, or binkying about so quickly they are hard to photograph! I will try though :thumb::love:

Back