• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud owner today!

suzie_indale

Young Bun
Would just like to share what made me very happy this morning as my 'non rabbit' family members and friends don't share it!

Only had my bunnies since August, and being a first time rabbit owner I was slightly nervous taking them to the vets this morning for Bonnie to have a booster in case I has been doing something wrong that affects them! Anyway, Bonnie is usually nervous of the world but today behaved great at the vets, letting him check her teeth, heart rate, ears and eyes. Only a slight freak with the needle but don't blame her! She was ever so friendly as well and enjoyed snuggling into me (she never usually does this!).

The vet proceeded to say she was in great health and the same for Jovi (he's always busy saying hello to everything).

Very happy for having healthy bunnies and proud of the bunnies for behaving! :D

yay! vets must see so many badly looked after bunnies it probably made their day to see some healthy happy buns and a knowledgable owner :D

Back