• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
He is such a cheeky boy! I've lost count as to how many times he has nudged my feet today, he even jumped on top of me earlier whilst I was lying on the sofa :roll: he keeps jumping on and off the sofa, and binkies around when he jumps off.
He also likes to stand on his back legs, with front paws on my knee to see what I'm doing :lol:
He's also very playful. He absolutely loves the treatball - even when it's empty! He just loves pushing it around :lol:
He's still won't allow stroking, but will have nose rubs if he's eating.

He and Marble seem really happy together! Billy loves he carrier, I think it's his safe place. He was in there earlier and Marble decided she wanted to go in as well:
a2bec06aa75e2c8c96c31102c4b85d2e.jpg

There is lots of grooming going on, and they lie next to each other most of the time :love:
ae8fcdaf95f03956f8276e9701c3e492.jpg

He sounds a very excited lad to have moved in with you all. So pleased :love:
He's loving it here :love: He keeps trying to sneak into the kitchen and into the hallway :roll: he plays with all of the new toys too!
Marble just kind of looks at him like he's strange when he's playing :lol:

Aww Tash, you must be so pleased. I must admit I do miss having two bonded bunnies around :(

Seeing Bobby and Rosie snuggled up together was so heart warming. I really want that for her again. She was much more chilled when she had somebunny to love.

Billy sounds like he is very happy to be in his new home. How old is he? xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aww Tash, you must be so pleased. I must admit I do miss having two bonded bunnies around :(

Seeing Bobby and Rosie snuggled up together was so heart warming. I really want that for her again. She was much more chilled when she had somebunny to love.

Billy sounds like he is very happy to be in his new home. How old is he? xx

There's a massive difference in Marble too. She's not as naughty, and she isn't as clingy to me. If I call her she'll come hopping over, but she doesn't pester me as much!

Hopefully someone will give Rosie a good home with a new husbun!!

He's settling really well! He's becoming cheekier by the day!
He's 1 - the same age as Marble. On his vaccination card it has June 2013 which is the same as Marble :D

There's a massive difference in Marble too. She's not as naughty, and she isn't as clingy to me. If I call her she'll come hopping over, but she doesn't pester me as much!

Hopefully someone will give Rosie a good home with a new husbun!!

He's settling really well! He's becoming cheekier by the day!
He's 1 - the same age as Marble. On his vaccination card it has June 2013 which is the same as Marble :D

Yes it makes all the difference when they have company of their own kind :) its nice that they are the same age too xx

Billy loves the treat ball. It's his favourite toy...even when it's empty! (Video)

Last edited:
Billy loves the treat ball. It's his favourite toy...even when it's empty! (Video)

Ah I can't access the video from my phone but will have a look on my laptop tomorrow :)

Can't wait to see him in action. Bobby used to love his treat ball too xx

Back