• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to train your hoomin.......

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
So today I did trys to teach da hoomin RU! :roll:

She did take da covers of da bed and I dids try to explains dis bees the best game EVER!!!:lol:

I'm sure dares a tunnel in here......

And if dare isn't ?? Well den you makes one!! :lol:

Den she did trash my room :shock: she did moves all my toys! Dis is not good for me, I bees upset :cry:
I did try's to tell her....so I sez, I sez RU, "oi hoomin no touch willows toys" :shock:

But do I haves special trick! I haves trained her to hand over da fenugreeks when I dos dis.......

It works every time :lol::thumb:

She's still in da trainings but she bees getting dare :lol:

:love:... Aww you are doing a grand job training your hoomin... Keep up the good work!!:thumb:

Willow!!!! :love::love: He looks such a light brown in the last picture!!

Sounds like Willow has a lot planned to train you Kelly!

I loovvvvvee that breed :love: Burt sometimes walks with one called Dudley I love him :love:
Well Kizzy is wild :lol: She's always on the go, or at least ready to go :lol: she runs everywhere, it's like she physically can't walk but has to run :lol:

Willow is as handsome as ever :love: I would love to meet your bunnies, and Burt, who I have a real soft spot for :love: but sadly I am too far away :(

Willow is as handsome as ever :love: I would love to meet your bunnies, and Burt, who I have a real soft spot for :love: but sadly I am too far away :(

Thanks :wave: I would of loved to have you here :cry: we could of had rabbit themed tea party :thumb:

Here's a little photo of the terrorist erm I mean terrier for you :lol:

Thanks :wave: I would of loved to have you here :cry: we could of had rabbit themed tea party :thumb:

Here's a little photo of the terrorist erm I mean terrier for you :lol:

Aww Burt :love: is that a dog toy he has there :shock::lol:

Aww Burt :love: is that a dog toy he has there :shock::lol:

:lol::lol: it is! But I must admit when I saw them at work (I work at a vets) I did ask my colleagues if they had ordered from the right place :lol::lol: you should of sen the pink one ;):lol::shock:

Back