• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there anyone in Huddersfield area who would be able to collect a rabbit, urgently?

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
It's actually a bit vague as there is only an address for contacting the 'seller' and no other details.

The rabbit is free on free ad site and they 'want rid' as moving house... today :roll:

I'd really like to help him and can accommodate him, neuter, vaccinate and whatever else he will need but I'm not in a position to just trail over to Huddersfield on a wim, I don't have time to waste on what might be a wild goose chase (and I'd get horribly lost without question as it is outside my 20 mile 'safe' zone :oops::oops:)

If, however, some kind soul was willing to investigate, able to collect him, and bring him nearer to me for a handover then I can promise to provide him with safe place/vet care until he can be rehomed (or as he's a harlequin until he's decided he's staying :oops::oops:)

Edit to add: I'm having to go out for about an hour but will check for any posts on return, though I know collecting him is a long shot

Last edited:
Back