• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wakey wakey Mummeh ....

luna

Mama Doe
You iz late wif my brekkie :/

a6ujede9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:love:.. Awww luna, you are definitely bad... Look at that sad mouf and pleading bunny paws....

Norty Mummeh!!!!

Baaaad mummeh ! Look at that poor starving bunny, hope you gave her extras for the trauma :lol::lol:

Some proof that poor ickle Wosie didn't starve ;) lol xx

yze5anyv.jpg

Note her happy smiley little face ...Aww xx

Spenser: Very pleased to see Lady Rosie at her noms. I am still waiting for Mummy to serve the second course of my breakfast. Just can't get the staff... :roll:

She still looks pretty hacked off with you Luna.. I think I see a dirrrrty look being given there:lol:

You are such a mean mummeh making her wait!

Maizie and Daisy decided to throw a spoon around this morning to wake me up :roll:

She was a little more aggressive in her approach at tea time . She had a good go at tipping over her water bowl. Norty bunneh !!! Xx

You are such a mean mummeh making her wait!

Maizie and Daisy decided to throw a spoon around this morning to wake me up :roll:

Lol ...This made me laugh. You need to get some child locks on your cutlery drawers ;) what were they doing with a spoon?

Lol ...This made me laugh. You need to get some child locks on your cutlery drawers ;) what were they doing with a spoon?

Errm, trying to make their own noms coz their mummeh was having a lazy day???

Poor starved bunnehs... Such a tragedy that they has only a spoon to noms on...:cry:

Back